Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Off the edge


At the Riley and Company blog this week Kelly is challenging us to go "OFF THE EDGE!"  Thank goodness she didn't say off the deep end, because I'm afraid I am too close this week!  Can we say meetings, meetings, meetings???

For my card I have Baseball Riley and some designer paper to make this fun "off the edge" baseball card.  


The background and the letters came from a designer paper stack called The Athletics Stack from DCWV.  The baseball was also made out of the same paper.  Baseball Riley you can find at the Riley and Company store of course, look HERE!

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps - for a man/boy
One Stitch at a Time - anything goes with a die cut
Squirrel and the Fox - for a male

Make sure you head on over and check out the rest of the design teams' blogs and leave them some love!

Frances          Heather
Jackie            Joy
Kelli           Kerin
Monica         Sandye
Stephanie          Vera 

Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. A lovely card for a man. I like the off the edge effect, very well done. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSC. Marlies

    ReplyDelete