Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My first time as Hostess!

Yup, you heard right!  It's my first time hosting over at the Riley and Company Blog!  I am challenging the team to make a card or project with an outdoor/summer sports theme!  This is perfect, because it helps me make a card that showcases all that I have been bringing my kids to for the WHOLE summer!


I have used Baseball Riley that you can find HERE at the Riley and Company Store.  I colored him with the team colors, and made the word "star" with die cuts to represent the All-Star team.  I love how this card came out, and may make a few more for thank you gifts!


Check out the blog and then head on over to these lovely ladies blogs and see what they have to offer:

Frances          Heather
Jackie            Joy
Kelli           Kerin
Monica         Sandye
Stephanie          Vera 


HAVE A SUPER FABULOUS WEEK!


No comments:

Post a Comment