Sunday, May 18, 2014

Spritzed Butterfly Card


Good morning!  It's challenge time at Dream Valley!  This time the challenge is Things with Wings.  Our sponsor for this challenge is Kenny K!  The lucky winner will receive three images of their choice!  Very cool!

Can you tell I have been a little bit into spritzing lately?  The last card I posted has some spritzing on it, this card has some spritzing on it, and keep peeking back at my blog, because the next card that I post will also have some sort of spritzing on it!  Love misting ink all over the place!

For this card I have used kraft paper and made a mask of a butterfly cut out using the Cricut.  The shimmer mist was a magenta color, and then I added a little bit of gold shimmer mist on top of that.  I added some shear yellow ribbon to balance out the gold and Voila!  Here you have it:


Please head on over to the challenge and check out the inspiration from the design team.  They have really outdone themselves!  Such a great group of card makers!

1 comment:

  1. CAS elegance Kendra. Love the pop of colour from the yellow ribbon against the more subtle tones of the card. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete