Monday, August 27, 2012

Anything Goes at Totally Stampalicious!

Today is a bittersweet day for me.  My children go back to school, and I now have a fifth and a second grader!  I'm excited for them, but I don't believe that summer was long enough!  It seems like we were always on the go!

We have an easy challenge for you this week at Totally Stampalicious.  ANYTHING GOES!  Awesome!  

For my card I have kept it clean and simple...of course you say!  I have decided I really like crisp looking cards, and love the challenge of creating different looks with very little embellishment.  For today I have used Crabby Cathy Coffee that you can find HERE at the Totally Stampalicious store.  I stamped her at an angle in the corner of the white cardstock, and then drew a border around her.  


I have done the same with the sentiment on the inside to keep the style going throughout the card.


I really like this design and I think it will appear again in some of my creations!  

Have a great week!

1 comment: