Monday, April 30, 2012

Floral Peace


Today at Repeat Impressions there is a new stamp of the week!  They are showcasing 8712-D Floral Peace.  You can find all the details on how to get this awesome rubber stamp at 50% off for this week only by checking out the Repeat Impressions' blog The House That Stamps Built.


I have used this stamp as a background, only to find when I took the picture that I glued it upside-down!!!  Oops.  I didn't want to pull it apart and possibly rip it, so I just left you with my goof!  

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Goofs have a way of looking great, and this one does, Kendra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect sentiment to go with the peace symbol! I love the way you have used the symbol as a background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic Kendra! I love the stamped background. The sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete