Wednesday, April 25, 2012

DCC - For a Special Lady


Hello again!  This week brings April vacation for my kids and I am hopping to get lots of catch-up stuff done.  I am currently painting my daughter's room PURPLE!  It's a really dark purple so I think it will be pretty!

Today at The House That Stamps Built Makiko has challenged us to make a card for a woman you love!  I wasn't sure how to approach this one, so I thought flowers!  What lady doesn't like flowers?!  I have used Repeat Impressions stamp 1709-I Stencil Bouquet.  I paired this with kraft paper and some dp from K & Company.



Make sure you play along with us this week at The House That Stamps Built!

6 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful Kendra!! Love the combination of the image and designer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendra, this is gorgeous! What a beautiful, CAS creation! I'm a lover of all things Kraft, so this is a perfect card, in my humble opinion! Thanks for sharing, and would love to see DD's bedroom walls when you finish them! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stand out card, Kendra. I love that stamp and how you've paired it with that dp. Great card. I hope you get "lots" done while the kids are out on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty paper, pretty coloring and fabulous stamping! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is such a pretty card! Love it :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete