Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Designer's Choice Challenge!

Happy Hump Day!  Parts of this week has flown by and other parts are dragging!  Do you ever find that?  I hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day yesterday!

Today at The House That Stamps Built we have another designer's choice challenge for you!  Joy has challenged us to use up our scraps!  Please head on over there and check out all the design team inspiration!  

I have made a very simple card today with some scraps of white and cream I had in my very huge scrap box.   I actually had so much in my scrap box I became overwhelmed and I gave up trying to match up papers and just went clean and simple.


The image, 4305-I Fairy Kiss, was stamped in black on the white paper scrap and colored with copics before being cut out.  The sentiment, 4010-I You Don't Marry, was stamped directly onto the cream paper.  I added a little crystal effects to the wings for a shine!

Have a good day!

2 comments: