Sunday, September 18, 2011

Buttons Galore at Dream Valley!


Hello and happy Sunday to you all!  We are back with another awesome challenge at Dream Valley!  This week we would like to see buttons on your project!

Our sponsor this fortnight is Digi's with Attitude and they have kindly donated a $10 gift certificate to their store.


For my project I have made a one layer card with lots of different inks.  I have used Stampin' Up set Painted Garden.  For the grass I have stamped with garden green and old olive.  I stamped the flowers with two different color purples and two different oranges so that they would have that two toned look.  The butterfly and the buttons finished it off!


I'd like to add this card to the following challenges:

Less is More - anything clean and simple goes
Secret Crafter - One layer card

I hope you have a good week, and don't forget to play in our button challenge at Dream Valley!

9 comments:

  1. I love this card! It's fab - I love the buttons for flower centres :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I love how you stamped your flowers, so bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a friendly bunch of flowers!
    Super card!
    Thanks so much for helping us in our attempt at 1000 submissions this week!
    Chrissie
    "Less is more"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kendra, I love your bright cheery card, it's just perfect and I also love how you stamped the butterfly off the page. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sketchy look of these stamps, and the button centres are perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wowzers this isso very cute |I just love daisies, its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank You so for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 152 One Layer Card
    I hope you join us again next week,

    I have some new calorie free candy if you are interested
    Have a lovely day,
    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining our "One layer card" on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete