Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ABC Challenge - U is for Unusual Fold


This week Team B at ABC Challenge would like you to use an unusual fold on your card or project.  We are sponsored this week by Whiff of Joy:  


They are donating this adorable stamp:


For my card I have made a Pentagon Petal Card using the template that I found here.  



I traced and cut out two of the shapes using white paper.  The stamps come from a Stampin Up set called Sparkling Summer.  The outside I stamped the popsicle over and over with Momento Tuxedo Black.  I colored them in with my copics.  Because the copics showed through I made the inside on the other cut out and then taped them together.  On the inside I sponged blues and browns to make a beach scene and stamped the chair over it.  Colored the chair in with my copics and sponged a bit more blue on the petals.  The copics I used were:  R46, YR04, YG03, E11



I can't wait to see what unusual fold you show us at ABC!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kendra, I like the way you created your card. It`s funny and you never know what's inside until you open. Great!

    ReplyDelete