Saturday, June 12, 2010

SSDS Week 44 - Use a pocket


Hello again Saturday crafters! Today at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays challenge blog we are looking for you to use a picket. That means either a pocket card or anything that can "hold" something. Our sponsor is Sweet 'n Sassy, so be sure to check out their cute images! Here's what I made:


This image is called Sassy Cassie. I thought she would be great for a pocket card made to look like a corset! I colored her with my copics and all paper is Stampin' Up. I made a gate fold card and used my crop-o-dile to set the eyelets on either side. I used some black ribbon from my stash and laced it up!

I can't have her jumping out of a cake, but she can be pulled out of a card! hahaha

I entered this into the following challenges:

Crazy 4 Challenges - color combo
Our Creative Corner - Gotcha Cornered (I used a Martha Stewart Punch!)
Stamp Something - Happy Somethings

I hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments: