Friday, March 26, 2010

SSDS Week 33 - Sketch

Hello! Here's my second post as a DT for Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle Saturdays! This week was a sketch challenge. Please pop on over to play with us!

Our sponsor this week is Sunshine Stamps. You should head over to their site and check out their lovely digis. They gave us some Easter images to play with.




The bunny and the chick are from our sponsor Sunshine Stamps. The eggs are from a Stampin' Up set called Soft as a Feather. I used markers and some gel pens to color all the images in. I have to say that all the brown was colored with my copic that I won from a blog candy, and it is spoiling me for all other markers! I may have to go broke getting myself some more!

I also entered this card in the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz - Spring has Sprung
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Easter Card
Dare U 2 Digi - Easter
Daring Cardmakers - How Egg-citing

Have a great weekend everyone! We'll catch up again next week!

(Just a little post script...I've been playing with the new blogger templates, please let me know if this looks ok, or if it's a little distracting. Thanks!)

10 comments:

  1. Cute images and wonderful Easter card! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday! Happy Easter!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cute card. The colors are very cheery. I only used the bunny. Now I think I need to add the chick too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Kendra, thanks for joining in with this week's challenge on The Daring Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Spring card I love the colour combo and your image is so sweet. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    PS Your template looks fine to me.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Cute Cute ...I love my copics to color with.
    Just stopping in to thank you for your visit to my blog and for entering my candy giveaway.
    Hope you visit more often .Good luck sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card with all the trimmings..Love the bunny but the bird is my favourite :)Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card - its wonderful!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week - good luck!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Ilove this fun bunny and this cute litle bird. Thanks for joinig us at SFTW.
    Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those glittery eggs Kendra! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, image and colours. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete