Monday, March 29, 2010

Maisy on Stool


Hello all! I hope everyone had a wicked good weekend! My post is later than normal today, because with all the rain I was having a hard time motivating myself and later because blogger was having the same problem! lol!

I'm back here today with one of my new digi stamps from Di's Digi Downloads called Maisy on Stool. I colored her with my watercolor crayons and a blender pen. Her sweet teddy bear got my brown copic! Lucky bear....


The background I brayered with some Stampin' Up ink. I used old olive for the bottom and then layered barely banana, pretty in pink and almost amethyst from the middle to top. I backed that on a pink card. I cut out Maisy and her backing paper with my circle cutting system. I also added some pink ribbon over my green paper strip and pink flowers with cream colored pearls in the center to finish it off.


I used sketch #57 from Card Patterns to design my card. I also entered this card in the SecretCrafter Saturday pink and green plus flowers challenge.....and the Stamptacular Sunday flower power challenge.....and the flower challenge at Quirky Crafts.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colors and the flowers!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gorgeous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card/ Love the image. TYhanks for joining in with the Quirky Crafts flower challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet card!!Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's 'Flower' challenge!!
    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image. Love your flowers. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing with Card Patterns this week! xx

    ReplyDelete