Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Easter White on White


I don't usually make Easter cards to give out, but I couldn't resist with this little basket! The basket is from a Stampin' Up set called Roosting.


I started by putting a whole bunch of white cardstock through the Big Shot. I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots, Spellbinders Borderabilities Eyelets, and the Spellbinders Circle and Scallop Nestabilities. I decided to do one extra color, the yellow, to give it a little punch, so I used a yellow ribbon and sponged yellow on the scallop circle. The basket I colored with colored pencils and glitter pens. I also distressed the top and bottom of the Swiss Dots background and the circle with the basket.

This card qualifies for the following challenges:


My Time To Craft - Lovely Lace
Cute Daisy May - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Spots and Dots

6 comments:

  1. what a pretty card - that image is beautiful. I love the glittery little eggs, i saw some just like that in a gift shop today!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, very elegant! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant Kendra, love the white, card, great work, thank you for playing along at CDM this week, Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, love all the white. Thanks so much for playing along at CDM. Hugs
    pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kendra, Beautiful card! Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog. I just became one on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful and elegant card! I love all the white and that splash of colour with the ribbon and image! Thanks for joining our 'Distressing' challenge at YNS Challenges! Good luck! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete